Returns & Refunds
1) Do you accept direct exchange?
Once they are ready to be dispatched, you will receive an SMS/WhatsApp message about it. If you need to track your delivery, you can then contact the same number that was used to contact you, with your order number, to track your order.
2) Can I return my purchase?
In the unlikely event that there is a problem, you will need to let us know within 7 days of the delivery of the order by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will exchange the product if:
- It was delivered in a damaged condition, expired, or is less than 6 months to expiry.
- It has a manufacturer’s defect.
- The wrong product was delivered.
Please note that items can only be exchanged if:
- It is returned in its original & sealed packaging.
- It is not purchased during flash deals.
- It is not purchased with discount codes.
If the above conditions are met, we will arrange to collect the goods to be exchanged and send a replacement at the earliest available time, and the delivery charges will be taken care of by us if the product is defective. Alternatively, you may also opt for a refund.
3) How long does it take for the refund to be processed?
When the item reaches us, our customer care team will review the condition of the item. We will confirm receipt and issue a refund to the same card used for payment in 14 working days.
4) What should I do if there are missing or defective items in my order?
We are terribly sorry if you have to go through this. Please reach out to us at email@example.com within 7 days and we will address it with immediate priority.
5) How do you ensure my items are in good condition before it reaches me?
We have put in place tight processes to ensure the quality of the products we dispatch. There are four critical stages where inspections will be held.
|Stage 1: When we receive the goods at our warehouse and / or before we collect the goods|
|Stage 2: Before we pack the goods|
|Stage 3: After the order is packed and ready to be dispatched|
|Stage 4: When the order is picked up and delivered to you|
Photos will also be taken at the different stages so everyone on the team is kept in the loop.